If there is a dessert that I love, and I always ask in a restaurant, are the crepes.Whether caramel, strawberries, dried fruit, candy, all are delicious and the best thing is they are very easy to prepare.
Go ahead and easy cooking these delicious caramel crepes.
• 1 cup milk
• 1 egg
* 100 gr. wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon orange zest
• 1 cup evaporated milk
• 2 tablespoons grapefruit liqueur
· ½ cup vanilla caramel
· 40 gr. walnuts, chopped
1. Blend milk with egg and flour until well incorporated.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl, and add the orange zest. Move a little and set aside.
3. Brush a skillet with butter and put over medium heat.
4. Once hot the pan, empty about 50 ml of the mixture and roll it out in a circle.
5. When the crepe has a white uniform, flip and finish baking.
6. In a saucepan, heat evaporated milk, orange liqueur and caramel. Mix until dissolved and remove from heat.
7. Now, fold the crepes in the form of fans and accommodates 2 or 3 on a plate and dip with the sauce.
8. Finally, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
TIP: If you have vanilla caramel, caramel ENVIN used, and instead to decorate with nuts, garnished with almonds